SPACE FOR SPONSOR ADVERTISMENT by kliksaya.
PS. This day there were the North Korea Unique collections exhibition at Dr Iwan Cybermuseum, please click hhtp://www.Driwancybermuseum.wordpress.com.
PLEASE LOOK THE SAMPLE OF INTRODUCTIONS. BELOW, MORE INFO CLIC hhtp://www.iwansuwandy.wordpress.com
1. After 25 years adventure and hunting the unique collections of Korean War, Dr Iwan s will starting this very rare book because very difficult to found the information and collection from that area especially North Korea,
2. During visit Seoul, South Korea in 2007, Dr iwan had hunting from the insadong flea market and found rare korea book “100 Years of Korea” written in Korean script language this time korea was called Chosen. and also have many pictures , document of south korea , none from North Korea, I have seen the catalogue o North Korea stamps but the trader didnot want to sold.
3. In Indonesia , I have found some very rare book and stamps from North and South Korea, will illustrated in this e-book. The North Korea book very rare, but I found four rare books ,
1)”Korea”issued by Korean Overseas Information service,Ministry of Cultyure and Information,Seoul, Korea,1977
2) “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea,Foreign language Publishing House,Pyongyang.1958
3) “One days Of Korea through Picture (1986) in native koren script languange.
4)Seamaul,RePublik of Korea, office of presdien of Korea Apark Chung Hee,1975.
and also many other literatures, some info also from wikipwdia and google eksplorations.
4. This e-book were the trilogi books consist :
1) The Dai Nippon Occupation Korea
2) The Korea War
3) Korea after the war:
2) The famous South Korea Prsedident : Dr Syngman Rhee
5. I want to thank very much to everybody who help me to found the information at seoul and Jakarta, I know that this e-book not complete info and alsi many mistake, that is why tyhe comment,corrention and more info still need, thank you for that kind info and correentions.
6. I hape the premium register or subscribed fast, because the -book in CD-rom very limited only 100 items, register you name as premium mmeber and you can asked the info or buy the CD-rom.More info click
BOOK ONE : DAI NIPPON OCCUPATION KOREA
I. BRIEF HISTORY OF SEOUL
Hansong (Seoul) was made the capital of korea in 1394 by king T’a0ejo, founder of the Choson dynasty and it remained the capital of Kindon for over five centuries until the hermit Kongdomn was annexed by Japan on August 29th 1910, it was renamed as Kyongsong untul the day of liberation of August ,15th.1945
II.THE DINIPPON OCCUPATION OF KOREA UNIQUE COLLECTIONS CHRONLOGIC COLLECTIONS
This book will add the chronologic uniquecollection illustrations, more than 100 pictures of book’s and picture illustrations of the korea Royal famili, the Dai nippon occupation pictures,document,revenue ,stamp and military postal history.
BOOK TWO : THE KOREA WAR UNIQUECOLLECTIONS
I. BRIEF HISTORY
after their liberationon August 15,1945, the Korean people built a happy, democratic nation . But during the Fatherkland Liberation War, North Korean land suffered severly due to the brutal bombing by the usnited States of American with the southern Korean..
II. THE CHRONOLOGIC HISTORIC COLLECTIONS
1. PICTURES POSCARD AND BOOK PICTURE ILLUSTRATION
2. PHUILLATELIC AND NUMISMATIC COLLECTIONS
3, BOOK COLLECTIONS
4, ANOTHER TYEPS COLLECTIONS
BOOK THREE : KORE AFTER THE WAR
I, THE DINASTY KIM OF NORTH KOREA
II. THE FAMOUS REPUBLIC KOREA PRESIDENT
1. PRSDIENRT SIGMUND RAE
2. PRESIDENT PARK CHUNG HEE-1975
PS. PLEASE ALL THE SERIOUS COLLECTORS REGISTERED YOUR NAME AS PREMIUM MEMBER AND ASK INFO ABOUT KOREA AND BY THE E-BOOK.
Jakarta @copyright Dr iwan Suwandy 2010.