Created By Dr IWAN S FROM HIS UNIQUE COLLESTIONS
Private Limited e-book Issued for Ocenan and Fish thematic collectors and scholars
JAKARTA @ Copyright Dr Iwan S 2010
PS. FOR THE COMPLETE INFORMATIONS AND ILLUSTRATIONS LOOK AT MY NEW BLOG BECAUSE THIS BLOG ALMOST FULL NO BYTES FOR INLLUSTRATION ANYMORE.
CHAPTER ONE :”THE VINTAGE TEXT BOOK COLLECTIONS”
A. FISH TEXTBOOK
I. THE PHYSIOLOGY OF FISHES Vol I : Metabolisme (Brown.Margaret E.Academc PresInc publisher, Newyork and London ,1957), in the front page,the note of the owner bought 20.1.1965 Yen 6.000.-(circa US$60. bought in Japan auth)
1. Preface: General knowledge of physiology of fisahes has lagged behind that of mammals and insect probably becausew of the greater difficulty of experimenting with aquatic animals.But fishes also are of economic as well as scientific interest and a great deal of work on them in widely sacttered through periodicals published all over the world. …etc.
2. the unique illustration in this textbook
1)Yolk sac placenta of Mustelus
2) Embryo of goodeid fish showing elongated trophotaeniae
II.THE PHYSIOLOGY OF FISHES VOL II BEHAVIOR (Brown ,Margaret ,1957.ibid I)
In thefront page owner notes, bought 20.1.1965 Yen 6.400,-Interewting picture illustration :
1. The “four -eyed fish” Anableps anablephs.(page 146)
2. The Mouth Breeding Tilapia mosaambrica(page 257)
3.Atipycal pigmen cell growth(page 454) Golden,spot side and Malanotic.
III. BIOLOGY OF THE VERTEBRATES , A Comparative Study Of Man and His Animal Allies ( Walter,Herbet and Sayles,leonard.The Macmillan company,New York,1959)
The History Of Pisces (page 27-29)
1.When Pliny (23-79 AD) wrote his HISTORIA NATURALIS, he enumareted 94 kinds of fishes then known to the the Roman worlds. In 1735 Linneus listed 478. Today it is estimated that at least 25.000 species are known.
2. Some Unusual Styles Of Fishes
3. Two Pisces Subclasses
1) Subclass CHONDRICHTHYES
(2) Squalus(spiny dogfish)
(3) Raia( a Skate)
(4) Pristis (Sawfish)
2) Subclass OSTEOCHTHYES
(1) Chondrostel :Polyodon,Acipenser and Polypterus
(2) Holostel : Lepidosteus and Amia
IV. OCEAN FISH CAPITIVE SELCTED BOOK- Issued in order to comemorated two windu(16 Yers) Indonesia central fisher Cooperation ,Jakatta.1963.
1. Handstamped of The Indonesian central Fisher coopereation at the front page
2.The history of the cooperation (GKPI) by Eddiwan
4) International Relationship CONFERENCE (1) Tokyo 1955,(2) Bandung 1957
5) Greakan Nelayan Indonesia (Gerani) or The Indonesian Fisherman Movement
V.THE FISH IN ALL THE WORLD (IKAN2 SELURUH DUNIA) VOL 1;
SIXTEENTH TYPE SEA WATER FISH
CHAPTER TWO :”THE VINTAGE OCEAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS”
I. The New Naturalist THE OPEN SEA, Its Natural History .Part I, The world of Plankton ( Hardy.Alister,Collin ,London,1950.2nd edition)
1. Plate In Coloue (24 items): Planton,jelly fish, worme and molusca etc
2. Plate In Black and White(24 items):Phyto plankton,little jelly fish, pteropod ,etc.
II. ANUAL REPORT OF THE NATIONAL OCEANOGRAPHIC COUNCIL 1957-58
III. THE LAW OF OCEN IN INDONESIA
IV.THE SEA FRIEND AND FOE ( N.GorskForeign Language Publishing House,Moscow , ,1961)
V. ANGIN LAUT TAWAR (sea wind) Ara.I.K. Balai Pustaka ,Jakarta 1969.
CHAPTER FOUR :”THE OCEAN AND FISH THEMATIC STAMPS COLLECTIONS”
CHAPTER FIVE :”THE MARINE POSTAL HISTORY AND DOCUMENT COLLECTIONS
THE END@COPYRIGHT Dr IWAN S 2010.