Hallo collectors,thankyou for click UCN today
UCN-uniquecollection.wordpress.com Cyber News
@copyright Dr Iwan S.2010
I. SPECIAL INFORMATIONS
(1)This day RCD ,the short show of UCM will installed The Rare Yuan Fish Celadon Ceramic. the info look below.
(2) The Yuan Celadon’s bigger plate with Fish decoration very difficult to found, I have ever seen at the Cetral Jakarta Museum still exist now and Adam Malik Collections I heard have sold by his wife and Children beacuse the Adam Malik Museum were closed after he died.
(3) I found the Yuan bigger plate with two fish decoration in West Sumatra and the other one in West Java, that is why this artifact were the proof that Yuan Mongol soldier bring this Yuan fish Plate as the gift of the earlist yuan emperor Ku Bilai-khan before he order to attack singosari as the punishment due to the King Kertajaya made slice tattouage the face of Ming Se Yuan envoy(read at the Anciet Travel Unique Collections, The unque Book Collections).
After the Yuan attack Java, the yuan soldier only bring Yuan Imperial flower chrysatenem ceramic in blue or red in glaze. and I never found the Yuan bigger Plate in West Borneo only small celadon cup with small fish decorations. after that no Ming blue white ceramic found in West borneo ,the archelogist calle The MIng Gap.
II. BERITA KOLEKSI UNIK
@Koleksi Dr Iwan S.2010
Hallo Kolektor Indonesia, terimakasi telah klik UCN hari ini,Berita
Koleksi Unik dari Dr Iwan S.
Pada hari ini anda dapat melihat gambar keramik alsi desain dekorasi keramik seladon dari Dinasti Mongol Yuan dan membaca informasi terkait dengan IKan.
Keramik yuan seladon dengan gambar dekorasi Ikan sangat banyak ditiru atau repro ,barang palsu terutama piring ikan seladon ukuran besar, tetapi belum mampu meniru warna dan disain ikan yang asli, silahkan anda lihat dan bandingkan dengan milik anda, jika sama harganya cukup tinggi sebab tidak banyak yang memilikinya setahu saja hanya ada di Museum Puat jakarta warisan dari kolekto Belanda yang mendirikan museum keramik tersebut, dan juga ada dalam museum Adam Malik tetapi sayang Museum Adam Malik sudah ditutup setelah beliau meninggal dunia, dan keluarga Pak Adam Malik kabarnya telah menjual koleksi yang langka ini, harap keluarga Pak Adam Malik atau ex kuratornya Ibu Sumriah Adhyatman berkenan memberikan inrormasi dan mengirimkan foto keramik itu via Comment, terimakasih Ibu ,salam kenal dari Dr Iwan S. kami sangat mengharapkan komentar ibu, termasuk Pak Abu Ridho tentang informasi Keramik Langka dalam blog ini.
III. COLLECTOR CHOICE
1. Vintage embrodery
Please click The Vintage Indonesia Embroidery, and if the collectors want to have informations and illustration of The Vintage Kebaya embroidery 1953 ,please asked via comment.
2. Avery Brundage Ceramic Collections
The information of rare Chinese imperial ceramic collection based on the very best collection in the world of Averybrundage collections, read The Unique Ceramic Collections, if the collectors want to look the Averybrundage collections you must go to USA, but if you want to look the picture from vintage book, please aksed via comment and UCM will asked permission the USA Museum for installed some of his best collections.
Averybrundage was ex IOC-International Olympic Commitee, I think the senior collectors remember him during the openinc ceremomu Olypic game in Roma and Munchen.
IV. UCM SHORT SHOWED
RCD : THE RARE YUAN FISH CERAMIC COLLECTIONS
RCD-Rare Ceramic Decorations
@Copyright Dr Iwan S.2010
A. The Chinese Ethnic History of Fish
1.Fish forms an important part in the domestic economy of the Chinese. Together with rice ir constitutes the principal staple of their daily food, and fisihing has for this reason formed a prominent occupation of the people from the most ancient times. The commonest kind of fish that serve as food in China are the carp,perch,plaice, whitevfish, blue fish, mullet,pmfret, Sciaenidae fish, rock trout,sabbard fish etc. for more info read the vintage book The Ningpo Fishere,in the New China Review,1919,vol IV,pp 385.
2.From the aesthetic point of view Fish are also much appreciated by the Chinese. Many beautiful and fantastic varietes of fish are reared in ponds and jars, this ornamental species having been introduced into Europe toward the end of the 17th century.
Carp and Perch are frequently depitched on Chinese Porcelain. (look at the Rare Carps fish on Yuan celadon bigger Plate)
3. Yhe legendary Emperor Fu Hsi (2953-2838 BC) is said t have given his name, which means literally HIdden Victims, on account of the fact that he made different kinds ofnets and taught his people how to snare animals and secure the products of the se.
4. Fish Symbol of Wealth
The fish is symbolically employed as the emblem of WEalth r abundance, on account of the similary in the pronouncation of the word Yu,fish and yu,superfluity, and also because the fish are extremely plentiful in Chinese water.
5. Fish symbol of regeration
owing to its reproductive power it is a symbol of regenations.
6. Fish Symbol of harmony and connubial bliss
As Fish is happy in its own element of sphere, so fish has has come t be the emblem f harmny and connubial bliss.
7.A pair of fish is emblematic of the joys of union
A brace of fish is presented amongst other articles as a betrothal gift to the family of the bride-elect on accunt of its auspiciuos significantce; as fish are reputed to swim in pairs, so a pair of fish is emblematic of the joys of union, especially of a sexual nature.
8.Fish is also one of the Charm to avert devil and symbol of Buddha fully emancipated.
it is also one of the Charms to avert evil, and is included among the auspicious sign on the footprints of Buddha. The fish signifies freedom form all restraints. as in water a fish move easily in any direction, so in the buddha-state the fully-emancipated knows no restraint or obstruction.
9. The Carp fish as the symbol of perseverance
The carp,with its scaly armour, which is regarded as a symbol of martial attributes, is admires becausu fish struggles against the current, and it has therefore became the emblem of perseverance.
10. The Fish transformed into dragons
The sturgeon of the Yellow river are said to make an ascent of the stream in the third moon of each year, when these which succeed inpassing above the rapids hence this fish is a symbol of Lung-men becme transformed int dragons; hence this fish is a symbol of literary eminence passing examinations with the distinction.
If the Fish have 300 scales, it will transfrmed to Dragon or be get the dragon, nly the turtle can prtect it.
(I have the bigger plate with decrations fish transfrmed to dragon, and will installed at The Rare Ming Imperail Dragn five clown ceramic)
11. The Fish legend of Po Ku TU
According to the Po KU Tu, fish are compared to a king’s subject, and the art of angling to that fo ruling. Thus an unskilled angler will catch the fish,or will a tactless prince win over his peple. on account of various legend that letters have been fund in the bellies of carps etc, the fish is also emblem of epistolary correspondence.
12 The Chinese phillosophy of Fish and catching fish.
If you a fish to someone, he will eat fish only one day, but if you teach them how to get the fish, they will eat fish everydays.
this mean donnot give a materia t smeone because he will used that material or money only until off, but if you teach them how to mede or get the material or Money they will find every days.
B. The Chinese Lucky Fengsui of Fish
1. In the Chinese bigger party, Fish must exist as the foods, but if at that area didnt have fish, the Fish must be the decorations.because a pair of fish is the emblem of joy union. The fish als gave wealthy fengsui, that is why carps in china was called Lei-Yu ,the prnuncatins like ‘Have the property of wealthy’.
2. In the Temple Fish statue put on the roof in order to prtect the temple from burning.
3. In the House better to have the Fish statue because, the fish will gave the owner the Wealth or much money .
4. The Fish especially the red gold arawana fish in aquarium will gave the owner healthy long life and wealthy.
5. The Chinese Newyear card with The Carp leaping the gate in order to transforme as the dragon, this is the emblem of the god day.
6.The Carps had associated with the Art and science ancetors because that ancetors always rides the Fish-dragon, that is why the Chinese always want to be the scientist because the Schlar have the highest rank, honorable and will be the famous human.(this is the Confusius phillosophies, that is why many Chinese always studies along his live )
@Copyright Dr Iwan S.2010