Until this day still contraversial whos was the man beside President Sukarno walking together the enter IKADA field 19 september 1945, Poetze claimed that man was Tan Malaka, but Hatta said he never saw him there , the complete information read “Indonesia Independence war ” in this blog. If the collectors especially from Indonesia look the closed up photo illustrated in this page the face of that man didn’t like Tan Malaka.
I have put some photo of Indonesian Hero with his face near same with that man, please the collector choose which one the identic one, maybe my ex officer from Makasar Drg Piter S. will help to used his tools to make “the superimposed” their face bone like they have done with the Indonesian bom terorist Dr Azhari cs to proved that he was identic man beside DNA test. I have work three years at Police Medicine Institute before retired.
The Indonesia Hero illustrated above only choosen from my vintage book illustrations, very pity I don.t have Tan Malaka and many others Hero, that is why only their photos exist in my collections, forgive me for that situations. The Indonesian man list above not all became National hero but someday maybe they will be the national Hero. The name of the vintage photo were:
1. Raden Said Sukanto, the first Indonesian National Police. I think not him because he was tallest than Sukarno.
2. Rosihan Anwar,senior journalist. he wasn’t him because he have never written that he was walking together with Sukarno during that day.
3. Mr Kasman Singodimedjo, the first Indonesian Honory Judge(Jaksa Agung). I cann’t identified, please the collector choice.
4. Suprijadi. The Indonesia national hero but until this day didn’t know where he was burried ,ex the leader of Blitar Peta rebellion 1945, he run and hide in the jungle and never showed his face when Sukarno had chosen him as the first Leader of Indonesia Armed forces (complete information read “Indonesia Independence war” in this blog.
5. Toebagoes Joesoef Martadilaga, the leader of Inernational Police ,before called CP or Civil Police at Jakarta 1945 during British Allied Forces occupation Jakarta 1945.
6. Bung Tomo, Indonesia National Hero, the leader of Surabaya Battle 1945 against British Allied Forces , and during the battle brig.general Mallaby passed away.
7. Sutan Sjahrir, the first Indonesian Prime Menister 1945, I think he wasn’t the man because he wasn’t so tall like the man beside sukarno.
I suggest all Indonesian collectors who have original photo or vintage book illustration of Indonesian national Hero or femous person during Indonesian Independence war to showed us their collections in order to identified that man with superimposed technique, Halo Mr Drg Pieter Sahelangi I hope your comment about this technique.
I hope this unique and contraversial history will be interested by the collectors. @copyright Dr Iwan S.2010.