USA STAMP, 1869 PICTORIAL GRILL STAMP, NOMINAL 10 CENT, AMERICAN EAGLE ARMOURED, YELLOW ORANGE STAMPS
USA STAMP, 1869 PICTORIAL GRILL STAMP, NOMINAL 10 CENT, AMERICAN EAGLE ARMOURED, YELLOW ORANGE STAMPS
Thematic Train,USA 1869, nongrill type rare, the grill design common, nominal 3 cent, Blue non grill design rare, with special pen manuscript cancelled
Thematic Horse, ponny horse express mail, USA, 1869, special grill desaign , nominal 2 cent, Brown color, unique small stamps, fresh color and clear picture ,difficult to find
CHAPTER TWO – DAI NIPPON MILITARY ADMINISTRATION JAVA – APRIL 1943-APRIL 1944
2.1. APRIL 1943
(1) The Receipt of toko Setoedjoe buying things 1496 gulden, with Sunrise Dainippon revenue limabelas sen overprint DEI Revenue ( postal history, 2th)
(2) From this day HK (Humiai Kumia= CV) under Djoerangsapi Kentyo, if need Kentyo will contact Basoeki Syuutyo Keinzabu.The first Dai Nippon administration civil trader.(dairy,7th)
(3) At 10.00 am, I went to railway station to honored Mr Sasaki from Rikuyu Jimusho Cho moved Jakarta as Seibu (Vice) Rikuyu (Train) Kyoku(Office) Djakarta, I ddn’t Understand , no one Indonesian people who wasn’t Rikuyu officer came (dairy, 10th)
(4) Mr Sontyo (Chief of the village) Djoerangsapi as the order of Balatentara(Army) Dai Nippon open HK in Sunday because military want to buy Cigarates.
I have told him, HK was an office not retailed shop, to help Dai Nippon Army, some Cigars could buy in Banjoemas shop, if the need another things there were in the storage room , Mr Sungkono had the key .(dairy,13th).
(5) Mr Tjan Hwan Hing from Amboeloe didn’t want to be the distributor of Coconut oil and soap because the prize didn’t enough to operational cost .
He asked too about night round watch for Tionghoa people like at Amboeloe, I have told him that I don’t know, better he asked Mr Guntyo.( dairy, 14th)
(5) Mr Kin Mei want to stop as cigaret distributions. I aske him to sold to Bali where the cigaret more fast sold.(dairy, 22th)
(6) Mr Kafrawi telphone to stop the Soap selling, because the price will change, wait the new price ( dairy 27th)
2.2. MAY 1943
(1) Dai Nippon Military from Soerabaja want to buy Nails(Pakoe), I told them that must have permission from Bondowoso and the Liang Yoe soap asked by Soerabaya have send to Bondowoso this day.(dairy, 1st)
(2) Davros Cigaretes must sold and the unsold Cigaretes will send back to Djakarta.
Desnood and Silver city Cigar-etes sold below Market price because it will be broken .(dairy,13th)
(3) “POETERA” POESAT TENAGA RAKYAT- THE CENTRES OF PEOPLE POWER –DJAKARTA’S GUIDANCE BOOK TO PRODUCT SOAP by Dokter Moetiono , PRICE 6 SEN, WITH 10 EPHEMERA,(document, 28th)
2.3 JUNE 1943
(1)Anniversery one years Rikuyu(Train) and Denki (?)(dairy,1st)
(2)I went to Tax office and told them that the Papera was died because all the money collected by HK as the Dai Nippon Military Administrations distributions board.
I have told Mr Kafrawi that my travelling’s cost as to Bondowosa I paid alone. (dairy,2 nd)
(3) I went to Bondowoso to look the show of Basoeki Syuu product after Dai Nippon occupations(dairy, 12 th)
(4) The map of Java and Bali island keep by Mr Sato(Ken Pai Tai) (dairy,26th)
(5) The Delegation of Perwari Djakarta came and discussed about trading(dairy,30)
2.4 JULY 1943
(1) The chief of Yubinkyoku(Post office) came and suggest to save money at Postspaarbank(Postal Saving Bank) (dairy, 1 st)
(2) The chief of KPT office came and Mr Matsusaki with Mr Poegoeh accompany to recieved the letter about the charity to “orang soetji’Heilige persons.(dairy,3rd)
(3) Mr Njono Pranoto from “POETERA” (POESAT Tenaga Rakjat) The Center of People power, came to discuss about their organization(dairy,9th)
(4) Kiaji (islamic leader) came to discuss about “POETERA” , and in 3.30 pm Ken Pai Tei come to asked about Religious organization, I told them the chief Besoeki Tyo was Mr Moh.Saleh , but in August 1942 the organi-zation was banned.(dairy,9th)
(5) The meeting at Aloon (wide area in the center of city) about how to made America and English broken down and money saving.(dairy ,10 th)
(6) Osami Seirei no 22 about civil NGO school.(document,21th)
(7) Telphone from Gunyakusho about to open the school (dairy,28th)
(8) Telphon from Brother(MAS) Boen at 2.45 pm, about he must went to Djakarta and report to Gunseikanbu Kakka( The Chief of Military Administration Indonesia) and after that went to Nippon(dairy,30th)
2.5. August 1943
(1) I went to Ken Pei Tai office with Mr Poegoeh and Mr Dhowandi, to asked our letter about the charity to Dai Nippon Military Administration, they told us that that letter was up to Syutiokan Kakka(dairy,4th)
2.6 SEPTEMBER 1943
(1) Ken Pei Tai and Mr Prajogo came to my office , they asked about Rice distribution and I gave them the information.(dairy,2nd)
(2) Mr Sontyo order HK to sold rice only to Ken-,Gun; and Son Yakusho and HK members (dairy, 8th)
(3) The Bondowoso ‘s Police Kesatsu-butyo officer asked the informations about the man who helped Dai Nippon Military (dairy,18 th)
(4) I work hard this day to distribution linens for Lebaran(Islamic Fest ) at Sunday.(Dairy,19th)
(5) DAINIPPON ORDER NO.30 ABOUT THYUUO SANGIIN, THE INDONESIAN NATIONAL BOARD UNDER THE DAI NIPPON MILITARY ADMINISTRATION, WITH DUTY TO ANSWER THE SAIKKO SIKKIKAN (The highest chief of Dai Nippon Military Adminstration) and give “oesoel-oesoel” the action plan to Saikko Sikkikan.
Tyuoo sangiin have Giin-members ,Zimukyoku-The Office officers and also have Gityoo(Chief of board) and Hukugityo(Vice of Board).
This board like House represen-tative in USA. (dairy,5 th)
(6) 40 Anggota (Members) Tjoeoeo sangi-In 2603, with one Gitjoe,Ir Soekarno and two Foekoe –Gitju RMAA KOESOEMO from Djakarta Tokoebetsoe –si and Dr R.Boentaran Martoatmodjo from Semarang, with their small photo illustration (Document 1943)
2.7 OCTOBER 1943
(1) I went to Bondowoso with Sangikai Gun from Djoerangsapi with Mr Poegoeh car for recived the order as Giin at Basoekisyuu Sangi Kai ,the dairy writer photo were in the Tjoeoe Sangi In 2003, (dairy,1st)
(2)Osamu Serei (Order) no. 44, October.10,2603 about PETA (PEMBELA TANAH AIR), THIS HOMELAND DEFENDER’S JAVA ISLAND AND GREAT EAST ASIA.(document, 10th(
CHAPTER ONE – DAI NIPPON RECAPITULATION JAVA – In March 2002 – Before, During and After
2.1.1 JANUARY 1942
1) MADIOEN POSTAL “GEOPEND DOOR SENCORED “opened by sencored (POSTAL HISTORY, FROM MADIOEN TO BATAVIA 5.1.42)
2)MALANG,EAST JAVA POSTAL NOT SENCORED(POSTAL HISTORY.28.1-42)
3) Officail Free of Port native letter from Semarang Inspectuer of Finace CDS 30.1.42 in city postally used not sencored (Postal History,30th)
4) DEI Change of Adress card (Kartoe Pindah) dancer 2 cent, postally used from Soerabaja 29.1.42 in city. Rare used card,because many of this card overprint by Dai Nippon at Sumatra, and very short used after Dai Nippon Capitulation in 1942, after april 1943 all DEI with Dutch Character forbidden to used.
2.1.2 FEBRUARY 1942
1) JAVA TRADITIONAL CLUB MEETING POSTPONED,POSTAL CIRCULAIRE KRIDO REKSO WIROMO JACATRA BRACH. NOT SENCORED, BATAVIA – CENTRUM (POSTAL HISTORY ,FEB.3.1942)
2) ,Official C7 Contol Card with DEI Konijnenberg 10 cent CDS Batavia centrum, 11.2.42 . This Card belong to Indonesian Medical Doctor Sjofian Rassat later he became the dean Of Indonesian University medical Faculty,valid until Feb 1944(postal history , 11th)
3) DAI NIPPON AIRCRAFT ATTACKED JAVA; BOGOR,SEMPLAK,ANDIR BANDUNG(DAIRY,FEB.19).
4) THE DUTCH REGENT , GENERAL TJARDA VAN STARKENBORGH AND ARMY STAF CHIEF TER PORTEN HAVE MOVED TO BANDUNG. (DAIRY,FEB .19th)
(5) DAI NIPPON AIRCRAFT ATTACK JAVA AIRPOT, KEMAJORAN BATAVIA, SEMPLAK AND KALIDJATI (DAIRY,FEB 24th)
5) JAVA SEA WAR , THE DUTCH AND ALLIED WARSHIP BURNED De Ruyter ,Java,Kortnaer,and broken & Sunk during voyage to Australia in Sunda strait. HMS Electra and Jupiter,
2.1.2 MARCH 1942
1)DAI NIPPON LANDING AT JAVA’S SHORE UNDER COMMAND LEU-TENANT GENERAL HITOSI IMMAMURA, THE THE ARMY XVITH CHIEF, THE 2ND ARMY DEVISION COMMAND BY Mayor general Maruyama, 48th Devision Command by Mayor General Tsuchihashi, Brigade command by Mayor General Sakaguchi and Resimen command by Colonel Shoji.
The Landing area Banten shore at Merak, Kranggan Rembang, Eretan Wetan Indramyu .
The attack’s rute, Merak-Serang-Rangkasbitung-Leuwiliang-Buitenzorg (Bogor) -Kragilan-Tangerang-Batavia
The allied Army warship broken at Sunda straight: USS Houston,HMS Perth; Broken in Java Sea during escaped to Surabaya: HMS Exeter and USS Pope, (Dairy, March 1st)
2) BATAVIA CITY OCCUPYED BY DAI NIPPON ARMY(dairy,March .4th)
3) DUTCH EAST INDIE GURVERNOUR GENERAL CHANGE FROM TJARDA TO Van MOOK WHO STAYED AT Australia, Military COMMAND GENERAL TER PORTEN (DAIRY, MARCH.4 th)
4)DAI NIPPON MILITARY OCCUPYED
SERANG ,KALIDJATI AND CIATER( DAIRY.MARCH.5th)
5) DAI NIPPON OCCUPYIED BATAVIA (DAIRY,MARCH,5th)
This evening Batavia city was fallen to Dai Nippon Military Forces, during that time I have seen the student still learned in the room (now Art Faculty ‘s library) , and in The front room I saw Prof Soepomo with batik ”sarong and java head cup”Blankon”. In the truck Prof Bernet Kempers,Prof Waltheim say hello with up their hand. All the Dutch, British and Australia put in jailed AS APRISONER OF WAR(POW) .(dairy,March,8th)
2.2 DURING RECAPITULATION
2.2.7 MARCH 8th 1942
THE FIRST MEETING NOT SUCCEED ,FORBIDDEN TAKE PHOTOS ,ONLY PAINTING(NIGHT)
General Immamura didn,t want to made a meeting to Ex Gouvenpr General Tjarda. He only want to meet the DEI Regent who have the legitameted official powers.
2.2.2 MARCH 9TH 1942
THE SECOND MEETING SUCCEED WITH THE SERIAL PHOTOS (MORNING)
One PM Nippon Time, at Kalidjati Military airpost near Subang west Java.
The Capitulation meeting between General Immamura and staf with DEI Army General Ter PORTEN WITH STAF WERE SUCCEED, THEY HAVE TAKEN SOME PICTURE , BUT THE CAPI-TULATIUON DOCUMENT WERE LOST NOT FOUND UNTIL THIS DAY, THAT IS WAY WE DON’T KNOW THE MATERIAL WRITEN IN THE CAPI-TULATION (DAIRY,MARCH 8th) ,
2.3. AFTER RECAPITULATION
2.3.1 APRIL-DECEMBER 1942
1) APRIL-JULY 1942
(1)DUTCH MARINE NOT SURRENDER AND STILL MADE A RECOMANDA-TION’S LETTER (DOCUMENT 1 st)
(2)NO POSTAL ADMINISTRATION in Java until 4th April 1942 (POSTAL HISTORY,Bandoeng FEB 27th ,recieved Tjiandjoer Feb.27.42 , NOT FOUND THE ADDRESS , return to sender from TJIANDJOER April. 4th return to Bandoeng.
(3)RECEIPT OF buying Papers of Lindeteves Stokvis (Dutch bigger Store) Surabaya with Dutch Indie revenue(POSTAL HISTORY,3 th)
(4) DAI NIPON MILITARY OVERTOON ,revenue 15 cent Dutch East Indie. AT Malang 14.4.1942 , Dai Nippon Calender notyet used.
The Dutch character “Ollanda jang berlakoe di Hindia Nederland” was overprint manual with” Balatentara Dai Nippon” THE EARLIEST DAINIPPON MILITARY USED ON OFFICIAL DOCU-MENT TWO WEEKS AFTER DECAPI-TULATION ( RARE POSTALHISTORY ,APRIL ,14th)
(5)DEI Radio Liscence, renewed with Dai Nippon postal circulaired date stamped , ONLY COULD HEAR ONE CHANEL.DAI NIPPON (Postal History):
(a) Situbondo 15.5.42.(still Euro calender)
(b)Soerabaja 23.5.02 ( the earliest used of Nippon’s calender)
(6)SURABAYA TELEPHONED ‘S BILLS with Dutch East Indie revenue CANN’T PAID BECAUSE THE OWNER HAVE MOVED( POSTAHISTORY,28 th)
(1)POSTAL ADMINISTRATION BEGUN.
CHOKIN KYOKU ( DN POSTAL SAVING) BEGUN OPERATIONS.(postal history,MAY. 3 th)
(a) Chokin Kyoku form
(b) Choki Kyoku stamp
(c) Chokin Kyoku card(Kartoe Taboengan Pos)
(2)Bandung, Receipt of diamond (Berlian) transactions.140 Rp, with Dutch East Indie revenue.(2nd)
(3)A Letter send from Bandung to Semarang BUT NO comunication and information ( notes on postcard ,16 th)
(4) Soerabaja Tax office ,Dutch and Indonesia char form , Fee Tax ,native paper. (document,29 th)
(1) TRAVELLING FROM BANDUNG TO TEGAL WITH DAI NIPPON PASPORT ,notes on postcard (postal history. 11st)
(2) Electricity Receipt, still used Dutch East Indie Company, N.V. Algemen Nederlandsch –Indische Electrisiteit Maatscappij (documet,26 th)
(1)Receipt of Buying Man Bicycle DVB , 26 Rupiah , used DEI revenue .(postal history,7th)
(2)THE Dai Nippon Revenue sheet combined 2602-Zegel van Ned.Indie ,not list in Voose ‘ Revenue Catalogue, very rare , LETTER OF FINISHING SCHOOL(Soerat Tamat Beladjar), The low technical school of Magelang(Sekolah Pertoekangan)-the earliest Dainippon Revenue Sheet form (Postal History,10 th.)
(3) Chinese book, with Dai Nippon permission for book’s product learns Chinese Kuo You without teacher vol 1 and 2 July,11th 2602 with Dai Nippon Choped “ pada tanggal 11 Djoeli 2620, telah diizinkan menerbitkan boekoe Kuo Yu zonder guru,djilid 1 dan 2”(document, 11th)
(1) Buying Rice 1800 kg a’ 5,90 gulden minus 4 gld per kwintal from Pasoeroean.
Meeting with Mr Kayama about Soya and rice for Dai Nippon Military (dairy,1 st)
(2) Private Postcard with 31/2 cent Karbouw DEI Stamps , CDS Poerwodadi-Grobokan, 3.8.02 , to Semarang about send the coconut- coal 3 tjikar-Traditional horse-car -55 keranjang (rattan box) The earliest Nippon calender used postal circulare Date stamped (postal history,3 th)
(3)Soap and coconut oil from MJ Formosa must sold retailed due to Mr Soerejadi Telphone. (dairy,6 th)
(4) All Rice send by IRA ship must had Permission, according bto Mr Soedjono (dairy,8th)
(5)DEI Postcard without DN Overprint, sand from small village Pakis-Guntyo, DIE Round type House of Delivery (Rumah Pos) handstamped and CDS Maoes.11.8.02.( Rare postal History.11st)
(6)Must made new license of permission to send Rice from Dai Nippon Civil Bondowoso, old Permission not Accept(dairy,15 th)
(6)Magazine “Pandji Poetaka” 15 Agoestoes 2602 tahoen XX (document,15 th)
(a) Ephemera: 8 items
(b) Photo:28 item
(c) Special Informations
(d) comic:Nasroen;Nachoda Goma.
(7) Conference with Military-office Guntyo Majong, about the things from Dai Nippon with Mr Soeharto from Rambipoedji(Dairy, 17 th)
(8) All Basoeki-Syuu conference at Bondowoso (dairy-18 th)
(9) Recieved from Mr Kho 20 Blik for Bondowoso and 15 blik(container) for Soerabaya based on Mr Kafrawi Interlocal. Adn Paperi asked Kaoes beslahan , soap 9 wooden box, 4 for Bondowoso and 5 for Djoerangsapi(dairy.20th)
(1) DEI Postcard 31/2 cent send from Bandoeng 3.9.02 to Soerabaia, about the technical work in Ice Fabrique Isamu had finished and oprational, asking peremisiion to cameback to Soerabaya(3th)
(2)SOAP PRODUCT MUST REPORT WHEN,WHERE,HOW MUCH AND THE PRICE OF Soap to the “Controleur” (diary, 11th)
(3)Kem Pei Tai (DAI NIPPON MILITARY POLICE), asked the property of Hai Kyu Kumiai Ima PPRD (the Dai Nippon Distributions Board), and I prepared the administration until 1 PM, and send to City Police via their police Agent bring to Bondowoso with train 7 AM tomorrow(diary,15th)
(4) Dai Nippon Miltary Tax Office (Kantor Pendaftaran Padjak Pemerintah Balatentara Dai Nippon, NO FREE POSTAL, SEND WITH DEI stamp dancer 5 cent , CDS Soerabaia 24.10.02.
(Postal History ,24th)
(5)Conference with Mr Suzuki and Mr Controleur about the Soap and Coconat oil for train’s members .(dairy,26th)
(1)”Benang’ only sold idepend on the list of “Jahitan”,without list forbidden to sld(dairy,1 st)
(2)Mr Han Oen Koei, Dowo Malang Bireou, sold Sardines , Singer nails, “Benang”Elephant and Anchor markand Tomato sauoce(dairy.7th)
(3)Conference with Your Majesty Ken Tyo (the chief of Office) and Sumo BU Tyo about HK and IMA PPPR, Soap distribution.(dairy,15th)
(4)Telephone from Bondowoso about Rikuyu(train transportation) and Zizuka cigarete were send to Djoerangsapi.(dairy,27 th)
(1)Rikuyu(Train transportation) fee 6-7 cent per 100kg, and 6 cent for the Bagage pulling to HK , because it nearly from station .(dairy,7th)
(2)Receipt of the bus travel ‘s from Solo-Semarang go-return, 55,15 Rp with handchoped more than one hours much paid f.50 per hours.15 cent for revenue ,used the Dai Nippon PlakZegel.Solo 9.11.02 , the first combine type betwen Dai Nippon and DEI.(postal history .9th)
(3)conference wit Mr Machmoed from Djati Stree, about the Horse from Bima.the famous horse’s milk (dairy, 18th)
(4)To Bondowoso and came to Your mayesty Koro for introduce myself. Why this day, because I am very busy because to much work.
Mr Koro, asked how much HK margins trade,I anwered about1700 gulden minus operational cost 10.000 gulden= 700 gulden.
Mr Koro asked don’t give to Much for the “Andil”Bonds qwners, give the 12 %, and some give to help national disaster like float or to “Jarak” and “Kapas” plantation which need to product “kain”.
During War didn’t need tomuch tade’s margin, but The Chnese and Arabic trader didn’t like it.
I have told MR Koro, that I was forced to work by Kentyo Djoerang-sapi because before I am a freeman( diary,20th)
(5) Books,Pictures and dagger was took by Mr Yaku and Kaneko from Kam Pei Tai was (dairy,30th)
(1)Three Nippon asked the Keys of Storage building,one with Uniform, and they pulled two picture and another picture they putted in the dark room.(dairy,5th)
(2) The chief of Djoerangsapi Middle School, Mr Moebangio report that he have an order from Bondowoso to use HK Building for upgrade the school.(dairy, 10th)
(3)A Letter from KedoengLoemboe, 14.12.2602, with Kedungloemboe Azatyo official handchoped, about the new pikoekoeh ‘s letter(14th)
(4)Official Dai Nippon “Balai Pengoreoesan Peroesahan Tenoen “ Priangan Syuu Bandung asked to filled the Income fee form , postally used DEI stamps without DN overprint 2x Dancer 5 cent, CDS Bandoeng 2.12.02(postalhistory,2nd)
(5 )Cover from Tekisan-kanribu-Chosaka (Enemies property Board) Batavia, send with DEI stamps Danser without ovrprint 5.12.02 with Dai Nippon sencored chopped to the Netherlands Famale association (Ned.Vrouwenbond) Djakarta, but didn’t found , send back to sender.(postal history, 5 th).
(6) The Letter of Dai nippon official lend the card, Opel Olympia 1938, belong to Hade isdafran, with Ozawa-sho chop. About the car’s lend, look at The Dai Nippon order no.31. date 24.8.03. (document,31th).
2.3.2 JANUARY-MARCH 1943
(1)2603(1943) New Year’s ceremony with the regent of Dai Nippon Military Administration(Gunseikanbu) at “Balai pertemoean“ Meeting room due to Colonel Miyamoto’s investation “Undangan” , 2 PM (dairy,1st)
(2) Lunch at Colonel Miyamoto’s house (dairy,3rd)
(3) In this night there were incident about “Use Indonesian Language”, Colonel Miyamoto order to change with “Use Nippon and Indonesia language”, and Ducth language forbidden .( dairy, 4th)
(4) The first learning book about “Bahasa Indonesia”(Indonesia Lenguage, before Dutch was used Melayoe Language) with new method writen by Armijn Pane, product “Oesaha Baroe Djakarta”Jacatra New movement.1943.
Dai Nippon Military Administration used this book as propaganda against Dutch Language and the using Nippon language as we could readed in page134 “Sekarang zaman baroe (now new era),Toean soeka lagi pake (Mester still like using) bahasa Belanda(Dutch lengauge) ? Toean tidak tahoe (Mr didn’t now) bahasa Belanda tidak boleh dipakai lagi(Dutch language forbidden to use anymore)-(document, 1943)
(5)Writen letter from Moh Kafrawi to Mr Budhyarto, about a white “Kain” for his friend’s wife who just delivary a baby, because in Bondowoso the white “kain” not found anymore. This letter put in the dairy. At least he write Arrigato Gozaimazen(Thank You very much) (document,7th)
(6) 10.30 am, Mr Moestopo was phoned to came at Ken Pei Tai office with the key of Meeting Room and when come back he put the Meeting Room ’s key , but mr Noguchi , Satoh and Leutenant Kii said that the wrong information by The Dai Nippon ‘s spy, because they want the key of Dutchman house in the front of Meeting Room.
Due to Spies information I keep that key, I told them that I didn’t keep the key. At a moment they phoned that the key keep by Sontyo(Japanese village’s chief), after that Mr Noguchi said o.wrong.wrong and the go back .(dairy,9th)
(7)Handdrawing on the back of Dai Nippon 3 ½ cent Postcard from solo in city 9.1.03 . Interesting drawing, with narative “ada air djarang mas?”(Have boil water brother?)”tidak, kadau air grondol ada( No,if grondol water yes), grondol means ???( postal history,9th).
(8)Lunch at Colonel Miyamoto house after saw the film in the meeting room.(dairy,10 th)
(9)2 pm went to Colonel Miyamoto house to bring an Scorpion orchid flower to plant at his garden.
After that went to my house and have lunsced, whe went by “dokar” Horsecycle car.(dairy,11th)
(10) Mr Kawada from Basuki-Syuu Jail, Nippon military, and Judge came to buy Battery and soap.
I told them that every village and town in the Basuki area have their own battery , forbidden to sold to another area, including to the Dai Nippon officers.
6 pm, Colonel Miyamoto came and I bring him back home, after that I wrote a report about HK and send via Mr Soetarman , becau se tomorrow he will go to Bondowoso (dairy,12th)
(11) Indonesian Chief(Patih) asked to made the propaganda picture’s show, only one day in the Meeting Room. (dairy,22th)
(12)Mr Gotada and Mr Nakamura came and asked about Propaganda Pictures show without Dai Nippon Military Adminsitration’s permission and they want to close the Meeting Room.
I told them that Mr Fuku-Kentyo(Village Vice Chief) was asking the permission , I think he have that permission.
I asked forgived , and another time will more carefully.(dairy,23)
(13)Dai Nippon propaganda in the low school ex libis “ Pasar Kliwon Sekolah rakjat “ with 43 item interesting pictures.one in the chapter cover illustration.(documet)
(14)In the afternoon with Colonel Nakamura made short Nippon course (dairy,26th)
(15) Rare latest used the return card (kartoe Balasan) of “DEI Atwoord Briefcard” send from Soerabaja 22.1.03 in city, the late used DEI Return card,although Dutch language forbidden to used.(postal history ,22th)
(16) The Recceipt of trading 8 Batik sarong a’ 22 gulden with Dai Nippon Plakzegel 15 cent,(postal history ,27th)
(17)The earliest used common Dai Nippon char Postal stationer,send from Poerwodadi Kedoe 26.1.03 to Kendal 27.1.03 with Pen paraf sencored (Postal History,26th)
(18)With Kentyo go to Bondowoso meeting about Venduumester leasing with properties & valuable assets borg (ahli rumah gadai) (dairy,27th)
(19)The earliest used rare, combine char Briefkaart Kartoepos DAI NIPPON 31/2 cent DEI type Karbouw Postal stationer without sencored ,send from Djokjakarta 28.1.03 to Semarang (Postal History,28 th)
(20)Offial C7 Sign Control Card issued in Batoe Feb.21.1942, still valid until March 1944, the duct char Naam(name) , Beroep(jabatan),Adres , de identiteit is vegesteld were overprint manual with Indonesia character. But no date ,The queen face on the DEI stamp didn’t overprint. This wrong because during DN the queen photo forbidden to used or show. (postal history)
(1) at 10.15 am, Basuki Syutyokan (the chief of Residentie Basuki) with Mr Kooda, Kentyo (Village’s chief) and Patih (Native chief) have seen aound HK office and storage, and at 10.30 am went to Shomin Ginko (Bank).
Syutyokan asked me to work carefully and the same to Kentyo .(dairy, 2nd).
(2) The blank Cheque of Syomin Ginko , all in Indonesia character (document)
(3)Ken Pei Tai asked to buy soap with basic price.(Ken Pei Tai buy soap, dairy,3rd)
(4) Deer Horn,type Mendjangan, was given to Colonel Miyamoto as a gift for Syutyokan(dairy,7 th)
(5) Mr Soetarman phoned, about the chinines( malaria medicine) for police agents in south shore .
I have told him that the Police agent have that pills, but if they need more asked dr Oetomo at Tanggoel Polyclinic where more medicines.
(6) The German Libiermann Waelchi * co Private Postcard with DEI 31/2 cent stamps without overprint,not sencored, with the Head of Djakarta Post Office handchoped on Stamps
CDS Djakarta 10.2.03 to Malang.(postal history , 10th)
3) MARCH 1943
(1) Express sold “Batik” linen at Kenyokusho room at 5-8 pm,but 6.30 pm all 13 “kodi” (12 dozen) were sold and many people cann’t buyed.(dairy, 4th)
(2) The receipt of March ,27, 2602 was paid in March,20 th at Soerabaia with The Earliest used Dai Nippon Risingsun limabelas sen revenue overprint DEI revenue .(Postal History,20th)
(2) Ex coconut oil container must given back and must have permission to sold , HK Djoerangsapi have 2355 cans and Blawan 6000 cans , good condition cans only 4700. Mr Saki want to buy the ex cans. But Basoeki-syu afraid this can will export aout of the Basoeki-syu , I have send the letter for permission to sold taht cans but no answer.(dairy, 22th)
(3) Mr Tan Bing Hwie from Tao A Sho Kai bring the letter from Mr Namuri, Tohiso Kabushiki Kaisa for seeking the Nails,teer,zink and cement. I told that he must go to Bondowoso to have the permision ( diary, 27th)
(4) Private Postcard with DEI 31/2 cent stamp without overprint send from Koperki (Koempoelan Peroesahan Koelit Indonesia)-Indonesia Calf industry Probolinggo 18.3.03 to Soerabaja 22.3-03.(postal history, 18 th)
KRETEK CIGARET “Minak Djinggo” kudus , postalcard, postally used during dai nippon occupation